Wednesday 17 December 2014

Siurana Oct 2014



I spent a really enjoyable week climbing in Siurana, Spain with my good friend Angus Davidson. On the first day we both climbed La Cara que no miente 8a+ which I was really psyched to get as it was a route I had tried on my last trip to Siurana three years ago :) On the second day I got Kale Borroka 8b+ which was also a really good route and my second of the grade.

The rest of the trip I spent working an 8c+ called Directa Cornualles which I got very close to but didn't manage to get. It was all down to a razor blade crimp, which by the time I had the beta, I didn't have the skin left to do it :( . I am really psyched to go back to finish the route hopefully some time in the near future.


Working Directa Cornualles

Angus and I look out across the valley

Bouldering at the Refugio!

No comments:

Post a Comment